Wondering what it might cost to remodel your bathroom? Below are some example projects and costs that others have invested. While these price ideas are not specific to your project, we do want to provide a range of projects and costs so you can plan your own budget accordingly.
Update your bathroom’s outdated finishes; your modernized bathroom awaits.
- New tub and porcelain tile tub surround
- Porcelain tile floor
- High value plumbing fixtures
- High quality off-the-shelf vanity and cabinetry
- Solid surface vanity top
- New light fixtures
- Custom glass tub door
Moderate layout changes and beautiful finishes improve how your bathroom works for you.
- Convert tub to a walk-in shower
- Imported porcelain tile on the floor, shower base and walls
- High quality plumbing fixtures
- Semi-custom vanity and cabinetry
- Solid surface trim and vanity top (ie quartz)
- Custom glass shower door
Nothing is off the table; a large luxury bathroom that will be the envy of all the neighbors.
- Spa features like a steam shower or a sauna with zero-barrier entry and benches
- High-end tile finishes including ultra large format tile, glass mosaics, imported natural stone and waterjet-cut patterns
- Heated floor and towel bars
- Luxury plumbing fixtures
- Custom local cabinetry and vanity
- Solid surface trim and vanity top (ie Quartz)
- Lighting changes and improvements
- Custom Glass Doors
- Significant Layout Changes to improve usability